Full Uniform Package:
- 1 Blazer
- 1 Twin pack shirts
- 2 Skirts or 2 Trousers (or one of each)
- 1 Clip on tie
- 1 Polo shirt
- 1 Rugby top / hoody
- 1 Pair shorts
- 1 Pair sports socks
Uniforms can be purchased from our supplier GOGNA.
OSCA Uniform Requirements
|Black blazer with badge and purple trim||Black blazer with badge and purple trim|
|Black v-necked jumper with purple trim (optional)||Black v-necked jumper with purple trim (optional)|
|Plain black school trousers or plain black knee length skirt||Plain black school trousers|
|White shirt||White shirt|
|Purple clip on tie||Purple clip on tie|
|Black socks||Black socks|
|Suitable black academy school – see below||Suitable black academy school – see below|
- All students must wear their Academy uniform, including blazer, every day.
- The Academy jumper may be worn underneath at the student’s discretion.
- Students are expected to bring a suitably sized bag to carry books and equipment
OSCA PE Kit
The OSCA PE Kit is unisex so all students wear:
|OSCA Polo Shirt OSCA PE Shorts OSCA Football / Hockey Socks||OSCA Tracksuit Bottoms OSCA Hoodie|
All of the above are available to buy from our supplier GOGNA or from their
Oldbury Store at Unit 1b Junction Two Ind Est, Demuth Way, Oldbury, B69 4LT
Rules Regarding Appearance
- Trainers are NOT to be worn in the Academy other than during P.E. lessons.
- The ONLY jewellery allowed is one pair of earrings: sleepers or studs, and a watch. These must be removed for P.E. and Dance lessons
- Extreme hair colours are NOT allowed
- Make up is NOT allowed.
- Fashion items such as belts, scarves, caps brightly coloured hair accessories and sun glasses are NOT to be brought into the academy.
- No outdoor coats to be worn inside the building.