If the academy receives more applications than there are available places then children with the academy named on an education, health care plan (EHC) or equivalent will be automatically admitted to the academy.
If there are still places available, priority for admission will be given to those children who meet the oversubscription criteria set out below:
- Students who are in public care and students who were previously in public care but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order)
- Students with exceptional medical, social, or other needs that can only be met by providing a place at Ormiston Sandwell Community Academy, rather than any other school/academy.
- Students with a sibling at the school, at the time of admission. A sibling is defined as a brother or sister, half brother or sister or step brother or sister whose main residence is at the same address.
- Children of staff employed by the Academy or appointed to commence employment at the Academy
- The remaining places to be offered to students living closest to the Academy (regardless of which primary school the student attends).
To see our full Admissions Policy for September 2021 intake click here
To see our full Admissions Policy for September 2021 intake click here.
To see our full Admissions Policy for September 2020 intake click here.
For admissions to OSCA from September, please apply to Sandwell Local Authority using the following link: